Would you like to be part of the Honour Health family?
We’re always looking for ambitious, enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Our talented team is the beating heart of Honour Health. We offer a friendly, fun environment to work in, where each member of staff is valued and supported.
In fact, many of our dentists and nurses began their careers with us and have worked here ever since!
We’re very proud to be a living wage employer and we’re continually investing in comprehensive staff training to help everyone on the team achieve their full potential.
Dental hygienist / therapist (Ponteland and Jesmond)
We are seeking an experienced, friendly dental hygienist/therapist to work across our Ponteland and Jesmond practices.
Dental nurse (qualified / nearly qualified)
We are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic, qualified (or nearly qualified) dental nurse to join the nursing team at our Jesmond practice.
We are seeking a candidate with extensive front of house / customer-facing experience, an excellent telephone manner and strong administrative skills to join the reception team at our Jesmond practice.
To request further information about the above positions, please email Group Operations Manager Lynne Brown – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a team player and are passionate about developing a career in health, please email your speculative application (CV and a covering letter) to email@example.com
Just some of the benefits of working at Honour Health include:
- Continual training and career development opportunities
- Work with the most advanced equipment and excellent facilities in modern, spacious surgeries
- We always choose to pay our trainee nurses a much higher training wage than the standard apprentice rate of pay
- Excellent management support to help you provide the best patient care
- Competitive salary and pension
- Regular staff social events
- Metro travel concessions
Hopefully we’ll see you soon!