Would you like to be part of the Honour Health family?
We’re always looking for ambitious, enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Our talented team is the beating heart of Honour Health. We offer a friendly, fun environment to work in, where each member of staff is valued and supported.
In fact, many of our dentists and nurses began their careers with us and have worked here ever since!
We’re very proud to be a living wage employer and we’re continually investing in comprehensive staff training to help everyone on the team achieve their full potential.
Receptionist – Jesmond
We have an exciting opportunity for a receptionist to be a part of the award winning Honour Health Group at our Jesmond practice.
The role: This is an ideal opportunity to be a part of a professional team providing health care. You will need excellent customer service and organisational skills. This role is critical to delivering a welcoming and pleasant experience for our patients, and you will be our brand ambassador.
- Keep the reception area and waiting room clean and tidy
- Welcome all patients arriving at the practice
- Answer the telephone promptly and courteously
- Ensure that the dentists’ appointments are well managed on computer software
- Understand and use the dental software to manage administrative tasks
- Collect and record patient payments
- Ensure that patient data is collected and stored securely
- Ensure patient communications including emails, texts and letters are brand consistent
- Liaise with dental laboratories, suppliers and other stakeholders
- Banking and management of petty cash
- Understanding and communicating our financial options
- Understanding and communicating our treatment options
- Other duties as necessary to ensure the efficient operation of the practice
Essential Qualifications: GCSE English and Maths Grade C or above.
Desirable Qualifications: NVQ level 3 in Business Administration or customer service/ A levels.
Good oral and written communication skills.
Front of house experience in either retail, health or hospitality industry
Customer service training is an advantage
Interest in health and fitness
Good employment track record
Career Prospects : Good opportunity to develop into Patient Care Co-ordinator role
Hours: Full time: 35 hours
Salary: £7.75 per hour. Reviewed annually.
Please email your application (CV and a covering letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’re a team player and are passionate about developing a career in health, please email your speculative application (CV and a covering letter) to email@example.com
Just some of the benefits of working at Honour Health include:
- Continual training and career development opportunities
- Work with the most advanced equipment and excellent facilities in modern, spacious surgeries
- We always choose to pay our trainee nurses a much higher training wage than the standard apprentice rate of pay
- Excellent management support to help you provide the best patient care
- Competitive salary and pension
- Regular staff social events
- Metro travel concessions
Hopefully we’ll see you soon!