Would you like to be part of the Honour Health family?
We’re always looking for ambitious, enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Our talented team is the beating heart of Honour Health. We offer a friendly, fun environment to work in, where each member of staff is valued and supported.
In fact, many of our dentists and nurses began their careers with us and have worked here ever since!
We’re very proud to be a living wage employer and we’re continually investing in comprehensive staff training to help everyone on the team achieve their full potential.
Our Mission Statement: (please read the full version here)
Ultimately, we aim to improve the health and wellbeing of the North East, and for all of our patients to maintain health over a lifetime and ‘smile more – live life’.
The following points are taken from our Culture Policy, which sets out our values and beliefs. If you think these values are important to you, we would love to hear from you.
- Our patients’ interests and wellbeing always come first
- In being transparent in all our communications with each other and with our patients
- In the importance of teamwork. We don’t just think of ourselves, but think of how our behaviour impacts everyone at Honour Health
- In being accountable. If we get it wrong, we put our hands up and do what we can to put it right
- It’s important to listen to everyone. We want everyone to feel that their contribution is valued
- It’s important for everyone in our team to enjoy being at Honour Health – to enjoy the opportunity to develop their skills and knowledge, to enjoy improving their patients’ health and wellbeing, to enjoy being part of a talented and brilliant team, and to be proud of their achievements
If you would like to see the full version of our Culture Policy, we would be happy to send you a copy.
VACANCY – Dentist – Jesmond
Would you like to be an Honour Health dentist?
We are looking for a cultured (see above), talented and ambitious dentist, who shares our values, to work with us at our award-winning practice in Jesmond.
Our dentists have a vital role in promoting and maintaining the culture of Honour Health. Our Principal Dentist Onkar Dhanoya (see his CV here) provides clinical leadership and mentoring to all our team.
What’s great about working at Honour Health Jesmond?
Jesmond and our patients! But also …
The opportunity to provide:
- An excellent standard of private dental treatments (read the reviews here and on Facebook)
- An excellent standard of NHS treatments (read our feedback on NHS choices)
About 50% of the treatments we provide are private fee treatments.
The opportunity to be supported:
- By a team of highly trained, dedicated nurses
- By a highly qualified and experienced management team
- By a patient care coordinator
- By a dedicated, highly skilled reception team
- At a regular study club with tutorials, presentations, peer discussions and teaching by Principal Dentist Onkar Dhanoya
Our working environment in Jesmond:
- Our surgeries are beautiful! They are spacious, modern, clean and well equipped
- We love gadgets! We use EXACT dental software, intra oral cameras, digital radiography, clinipads and Kodak 3D imaging
- We have a dedicated dental implant suite, skin sanctuary for our skin treatments, patient care coordinator room and decontamination room
- We have a dedicated floor for our team to relax in, with a spacious room for lunch, a well-equipped kitchen, lockers and a shower
You must be on the performer list.
Call our Principal Dentist Onkar Dhanoya in confidence on 07976309241 or email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would be a great Honour Health dentist.
If you’re a team player and are passionate about developing a career in health, please email your speculative application (CV and a covering letter) to email@example.com
Hopefully we’ll see you soon!