Would you like to be part of the Honour Health family?
We’re always looking for ambitious, enthusiastic professionals to join our team.
Our talented team is the beating heart of Honour Health. We offer a friendly, fun environment to work in, where each member of staff is valued and supported.
In fact, many of our dentists and nurses began their careers with us and have worked here ever since!
We’re very proud to be a living wage employer and we’re continually investing in comprehensive staff training to help everyone on the team achieve their full potential.
VACANCY: Management Accountant (full time, permanent)
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious person to develop a financial management career at Honour Health, and to have the responsibility of assisting and driving our expansion plans.
As part of the management team you would be responsible for identifying ways to improve profitability and identifying future growth initiatives.
Salary: £22,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience + benefits.
- AAT level 4 qualified / graduate/ or similar professional qualification
- Sage accounts 50 experience
- Sage Payroll experience
- IT skills – excel and powerpoint
- Ambitious, analytical and self-motivated individual
- Ability to work as part of a small team
- Strong IT skills, whilst an interest in the technology sector would be desirable
- Ensure rigorous financial control is maintained through robust budget setting/ forecasting procedures and financial control and effective monitoring and reporting
- Prepare monthly accounts with analysis
- Attend management meetings and finance meetings advising the management team and stakeholders on the profitability of the business and improving efficiencies. Supporting with commercial analysis and financial reporting to senior management team
- Developing methods of controlling expenditure
- Ensuring payroll and pensions contributions are processed accurately
- Oversee bank reconciliations in all sites
- Develop and implement robust debt control procedures
- Stock control and credit control
- Paying supplier invoices
For further information and to submit your application, email your CV with a covering letter to our group operations manager Lynne Brown, at email@example.com
If you’re a team player and are passionate about developing a career in health, please email your speculative application (CV and a covering letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Just some of the benefits of working at Honour Health include:
- Continual training and career development opportunities
- Work with the most advanced equipment and excellent facilities in modern, spacious surgeries
- We always choose to pay our trainee nurses a much higher training wage than the standard apprentice rate of pay
- Excellent management support to help you provide the best patient care
- Competitive salary and pension
- Regular staff social events
- Metro travel concessions
Hopefully we’ll see you soon!