UPDATE: Following the Government announcement (4 January 2021) of a national lockdown, we want to reassure patients that we are open and here for you for routine care and treatments at Jesmond, Ponteland, and Stanley. If you have an appointment booked with us, please attend as normal. Please bear with us as we are working to limited capacity, but we want to see you as soon as we can.
Making an appointment
- When you call or email your chosen practice, our reception team will make an appointment for you.
- Prior to your appointment, we will get back in touch with you to take the appropriate payment and will complete a COVID-19 risk assessment with you over the phone.
Arriving at your appointment
- The surgery door will be locked. Please wait in the car / outside the clinic until your appointment time.
- When you get to the entrance, please call us to let us know you’ve arrived.
- We ask for patience when waiting outside. A member of the team will open the door when they are ready to take you in for your appointment.
- Please obey the social distancing rules when waiting outside.
- Please attend alone for your appointment when possible.
- Please do not bring extra coats / bags.
- Please use the toilet at home before attending your appointment – toilet facilities will not be in use.
- The waiting area will not be in use. Please do not sit in the waiting area.
- A member of the team will escort you from the entrance of the clinic straight into the treatment surgery.
- On entering the clinic please use the hand sanitiser in the waiting area.
- The dentist will carry out any necessary treatment under full PPE.
- You will be escorted out by a member of staff and any future appointments will be made on the telephone, unless the dentist specifically asks you to visit the reception desk.
Please wear a mask when attending for your appointment. You will be asked to take this off once you are in the treatment room.