When you call the practice the dentist will triage your call and book an appointment if necessary. Those patients who have called during the closure period will be contacted.
- Medical history will be checked.
- Dentist will offer advice over the telephone.
- Payment will be taken
- Private emergency dental fee of £95
- Plan patients will not be charged for emergency appointments.
- Covid 19 risk assessment completed over the phone.
Arriving at your appointment
- During phase 1 the surgery door will be locked. Please knock on the door when you arrive. Wait in the car / outside the clinic until your appointment time.
- Please attend alone for your appointment when possible.
- Please do not bring extra coats / bags – you will be asked to leave these in a box in the reception area when you arrive.
- Please avoid public transport to travel to your appointment when possible.
- Please use the toilet at home before attending your appointment – toilet facilities will not be in use.
- The waiting area will not be in use, please do not sit in the waiting area.
- A member of the HH team will escort you from the entrance of the clinic straight into the treatment surgery.
- On entering the treatment room, you will be asked to wash your hands and do a 30 second mouth rinse.
- The dentist will carry out any necessary treatment under full PPE.
- You will be escorted out by a member of staff and any future appointments will be made on the telephone.
- You will not need to visit the reception desk on your way out.