What is Invisalign?
Invisalign allows you to have orthodontic treatment without interfering with your day to day life, and without the need for visible metal braces.
Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners which are changed every two weeks and gradually straighten your teeth, creating the perfect smile.
Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place.
The treatment process
- A full dental examination will be carried out by one of our experienced invisalign dentists. Impressions and x-rays will then be taken to allow a computer simulation of the treatment to be produced
- You will then be able to view the treatment and look at the final result with the dentist on the computer. When you and the dentist are happy to proceed, the aligners are manufactured to move your teeth to the desired position
- The treatment time varies on the complexity of the case and on the tooth movements required but is usually between 9 and 18 months.
- At the end of treatment you will be provided with retainers that are worn at night to maintain your perfect smile.
Did you know...
- Members of our Honour Health Club receive up to 10% off treatments
- We offer interest free credit for treatments costing over £350
Find out more by booking a free, no obligation smile consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists