DENTAL HEALTH ASSESSMENT
At our Honour Health practices in Jesmond (Newcastle), Ponteland and Stanley, our comprehensive Dental Health Assessment is at the very heart of the care we provide for you. It is vital to the prevention of dental disease.
Our assessment includes:
- X-rays (if required)
- Jaw joint, muscles and neck glands check
- Cheek, tongue and throat check
- Mouth cancer risk assessment and screening
- Gum health check and gum disease risk assessment
- Tooth health check: decay, cracks, wear, colour, abrasions, alignment
- Health and stability of restorations check
- Health and comfort of the bite (occlusion)
Monitor, improve, maintain
Following your assessment, we’ll outline how we can work with you to improve not just your dental health, but your general health and wellbeing.
We’ll review your progress every time you see us.
Find out more
Contact us to book your appointment and begin your journey to better health.