Inman aligner at Honour Health in Jesmond, Newcastle, Ponteland and Stanley
The Inman Aligner is a clear plastic retainer which is designed to transform crowded or protruding front teeth by gently guiding them into a better position.
What does the treatment involve?
The Inman Aligner is a simple removable appliance with two spring loaded bars that fit easily over the front four teeth to align them quickly and safely.
It’s ideal as a stand alone treatment or to prealign teeth prior to further options such as bonding or minimal veneers.
Unlike a regular brace, the Inman Aligner provides a constant gentle pressure on the teeth, easing them back into position at a far quicker pace.
The appliance must be worn for 16-20 hours every day, and is removable so that is can fit in with your lifestyle. Most cases are completed within 6-18 weeks.
Once teeth have moved to the desired space, a retainer holds them in their new position.
What are the benefits?
- Quick results within 6-18 weeks
- Easy to use
- Can be inserted or removed at any time, allowing eating and brushing to continue as normal
Why choose Honour Health?
- Free smile consultation
- Up to 10% off treatment for Honour Health Club members
- Interest free credit available for treatments costing over £350
- We have offered orthodontic treatment for over 20 years
- A dedicated patient care coordinator on hand to answer any queries throughout the course of your treatment
- Free teeth whitening at the completion of your treatment