Invisalign straightens your teeth without the need for visible metal braces.
Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners which you change every one to two weeks to gradually straighten your teeth.
Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place.
We provide Invisalign in Newcastle – and also at our Stanley and Ponteland practices.
The Invisalign treatment process
- We use our state of the art iTero Scanner (situated within our Newcastle clinic) to take a digital smile scan of your mouth. We can then show you an instant 3D outcome simulation of how your smile could look following Invisalign treatment
- Your dentist will take photos and x-rays to send to the Invisalign lab so that they can create your bespoke, clear, removable Invisalign aligners for you
- Your dentist will show you how to fit the Invisalign aligners around your teeth, and will continue to see you regularly over the course of your treatment to check on the progress of your treatment
- Your dentist may apply small, tooth coloured attachments to some of your teeth. These are barely visible and will help the aligners to better grip the teeth and move them into their new positions
- The Invisalign treatment time varies on the complexity of the case, and on the movements required to straighten your teeth, but can take from as little as 6 months, up to around 18 months
- At the end of Invisalign treatment you will be provided with removable retainers to wear at night to hold your teeth in their new positions – and to protect your investment!
- We offer complimentary teeth whiteningto all of our Invisalign patients at the end of their treatment, so they really get the wow factor when they see their newly straightened, beautifully whitened smile
Did you know…
- Members of our Honour Health Club receive up to 10% off treatments
- We offer interest free credit for treatments costing over £350
Find out more by booking a free, no obligation smile consultation with one of our Invisalign dentists in Newcastle, Stanley or Ponteland.
Find out more about Invisalign on our blog here.
“I undertook invisalign and implant treatments as my tooth was damaged and not aesthetically attractive. I have driven from Glasgow and East Midlands just to see Onkar Dhanoya, so it speaks for itself really. I trust him and I know that he has my wellbeing and dental health as a priority above all else.
I’ve been delighted with the results both aesthetically and with my dental health. Honour Health Provides outstanding dental care and Onkar Dhanoya is clearly an exceptional dentist.”