UPDATE: We want to reassure patients that we are open and here for you for routine care and treatments at Jesmond, Ponteland, and Stanley. If you have an appointment booked with us, please attend as normal. Please bear with us as we are working to limited capacity, but we want to see you as soon as we can.
WE ARE NOW IN PHASE 2.
During Phase 1, in the early stages of our re-opening process (throughout June and the beginning of July), we only saw patients for emergency dental care.
- These appointments were triaged and booked by the dentist.
- Appointments were booked based on severity of the dental condition.
- Patients who called and spoke to a member of the dental team during the closure period were prioritised.
- Patients who were in severe pain and had infections were prioritised.
- Patients who had one or two courses of antibiotics were prioritised.
Phase 2 – July 6th onwards
We are now offering a full range of treatments at Jesmond, Ponteland and Stanley
- We advise you to email us to rebook routine appointments at Jesmond, Ponteland and Stanley
- We can offer Airflow hygiene treatments in our Jesmond clinic only at present. At Ponteland and Stanley, we can offer traditional hygiene appointments consisting of full mouth scales to remove any calculus and plaque build-up, as well as full mouth polish to remove staining.
- The toilet facilities are out of use in all practices and we continue to operate a closed door service.
- There will be no walk in appointments available, so please call us to book an appointment. The front door will remain locked. Please call us at the time of your appointment and a member of staff will escort you to the treatment room.
We look forward to seeing you soon.