Phase 1 dental treatment
During phase 1 we will only see patients for emergency dental care. We have been seeing patients throughout June and beginning of July in phase 1.
- These appointments will be triaged and booked by the dentist.
- Appointments will be booked based on severity of the dental condition.
- Patients who have called and spoken to a member of the HH dental team during the closure period will be prioritised.
- Patients who have severe pain and infections will be prioritised.
- Patients who have had one or two courses of antibiotics will be prioritised.
Phase 2 – July 6th onwards
We are now offering a full range of treatments, with the exception of Airflow hygiene appointments.
We have emailed all patients that have missed check up appointments during lockdown, and advise you to email us to rebook these appointments.
Unfortunately we cannot offer Airflow treatments at the moment, however we will update the website and contact patients when this service becomes available again.
The toilet facilities remain out of use, and we continue to operate a closed door service.
Patients who have called us during lockdown and patients who are on a dental plan, will be given priority when booking appointments.
- Monday – Thursday 9 am – 7 30pm
- Friday 9 am – 5 pm
There will be no walk in appointments available, please call us to book an appointment. The front door will remain locked, please knock or call us at the time of your appointment and a member of staff will escort you to the treatment room.
We look forward to seeing you soon.