We’re delighted to let you know that our state-of-the-art Airflow hygiene treatments are now back on the menu at Honour Health in Jesmond!
We’ve been busy behind the scenes investing in enhanced air circulation systems in our Jesmond Hygiene Pod, in addition to our existing stringent health and safety cleaning protocols and enhanced PPE equipment.
With our new COVID-19 safety measures installed in the Hygiene Pod, our hygienist Sam can now resume Airflow treatments in Jesmond!
As you can see from the photo, hygienist Sam and nurse Amy are fully kitted out in PPE, though we promise they’re smiling behind the masks!
Airflow’s high-pressure air and water jet and specially formulated powder provides a comfortable, powerful clean, to get rid of any plaque lurking above and below the gum line, and to remove staining. If you’re due for your next hygiene visit, please call us on 0191 281 3913 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment.
Please note – Airflow is not yet available at our Stanley or Ponteland practices (though we can offer traditional scale and polish hygiene treatments). We’ll let you know when this changes.
How do we keep everyone safe?
- We call to risk-assess patients prior to their appointments
- We have social distancing notices and floor markings in our reception area
- We have removed touch points such as magazines and water coolers and from our waiting area, and we ask everyone to use hand sanitiser on arrival
- Our receptionists sit behind screens and provide contactless payment options
- Our clinicians wear the highest levels of PPE (including FFP3 masks)
- We have increased the time between appointments to carry out enhanced cleaning and cross infection control measures in our surgeries
- Our toilets are not open for routine use (please bear this in mind ahead of your visit)
Thank you for your loyalty and patience during this time.
We hope to see you soon!