Dental implants are the gold standard treatment to replace failing or missing teeth. When an implant is in position, it is both indistinguishable from and as comfortable as your existing teeth.
Implants can fill a single tooth gap, multiple teeth or replace a complete set of teeth.
We have a dedicated implant suite and 3D imaging technology to provide the most accurate placement of dental implants. This imaging provides greater detail of the shape of the jaw, allowing precise measurements to be taken for pre-operative planning.
Your dental implants:
- will look, feel and function as normal teeth
- allow you to eat and drink anything
- can be brushed and cared for as normal teeth
- will achieve dramatic results. There will be no gaps, no loose or ill-fitting dentures – just an attractive smile line
The treatment process
Implant treatment has two stages.
Firstly, the implant is placed in the jaw. Each implant is placed into a socket carefully drilled at the precise location of the intended tooth and is carefully screwed into the prepared site. The implant then integrates with the surrounding bone.
Secondly, when the jaw has healed (which takes several months), permanent crowns or bridges can be fixed to the implant, or dentures can be attached in a way that allows them to be removed for cleaning.
- A free consultation
- A bespoke treatment plan
- A written fee estimate
- Interest free credit for any treatment over £350
- 10% off the cost of dental implant treatment when you become a member of The Honour Health Club (ask us for further information)
Find out more
Book a free, no obligation smile consultation with one of our dedicated patient care coordinators.
Please note – dental implants are a specialist treatment and are not covered by the NHS.