Looking for a present for a friend or family member? Buy them the gift of a healthy smile or glowing skin!
Honour Health gift vouchers are now available to buy for our private dental and skin treatments.
Simply visit one of our practices and ask our reception team for a gift voucher, to the value of your choice.
Terms and Conditions:
- The gift voucher is not a cheque guarantee, credit or charge card.
- Gift vouchers are only redeemable for services classed as skin treatments and private dental treatments, and cannot be used for NHS dental treatments.
- Gift vouchers cannot be used to purchase other gift vouchers or other financial services.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change will be given.
- The gift voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Please protect the gift voucher and treat it as cash. Honour Health cannot be held liable for any gift vouchers which are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
- Customers must be bring their gift voucher with them to their appointment in order to receive their treatment.
- All treatments purchased with the gift voucher are subject to suitability and availability. Some treatments may not be offered at some practices.
- Honour Health reserves the right to refuse to accept a gift voucher which it deems to have been tampered with, duplicated or damaged, or which otherwise is suspected to be fraudulent.
- At any time, Honour Health reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice, or to terminate, modify or suspend the gift voucher programme.