What are white fillings – and are they available at Honour Health?
Yes – our dentists offer white fillings in Newcastle, Stanley and Ponteland. White fillings, or ‘tooth-coloured’ fillings as they are sometimes called, are made of composite resin that blends in with the surrounding tooth colour and structure.
What are the benefits of white fillings?
- Unlike silver amalgam fillings, white fillings can look just like your natural teeth, so they won’t be visible when you laugh or smile.
- Composite resin is a very versatile material and is used to repair teeth that are chipped, broken or badly worn – as well as for white fillings.
- The process of applying white fillings requires very little of the tooth structure to be drilled, meaning that more of the natural tooth is preserved.
- Composite fillings bond securely and directly to the tooth structure, providing additional support to the tooth.
How much do white fillings cost?
The cost of white fillings in our Newcastle, Ponteland or Stanley clinics depends on the size of filling required, and the time it will take to complete the treatment. Your dentist will be able to advise you before starting treatment.
For a guide to fees, visit our individual practice pages.
- A free consultation
- A bespoke treatment plan
- A written fee estimate
- Interest free credit for any treatment over £350
- Exclusive discounts off private treatments when you become a member of our Honour Health Club (not valid in conjunction with any other offer).