What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an orthodontic system which allows you to have teeth straightening treatment without interfering with your day to day life, and without the need for visible metal braces.
We provide Invisalign at our Newcastle, Stanley and Ponteland practices.
Invisalign uses clear, removable aligners which are changed every one to two weeks to gradually straighten your teeth, creating the perfect smile.
Each aligner is individually manufactured with exact calculations to gradually shift your teeth into place.
The treatment process
- We use the latest technology (our iTero scanner) to take a digital smile scan of your mouth and teeth in our Newcastle clinic
- The state of the art iTero scanner enables us to show you an instant 3D outcome simulation of how your teeth could look following Invisalign treatment
- A full dental examination will be carried out by one of our experienced Invisalign dentists in Newcastle, Ponteland or Stanley
- Your dentist will take photos and x-rays to allow a computer simulation of the treatment to be produced
- When you and the dentist are happy to proceed with Invisalign treatment, your bespoke aligners will be manufactured to gradually move your teeth to the desired position
- The Invisalign treatment time varies on the complexity of the case and on the tooth movements required to straighten the teeth, but is usually between 9 and 18 months
- At the end of Invisalign treatment you will be provided with retainers to maintain your newly straightened smile
Did you know...
- Members of our Honour Health Club receive up to 10% off treatments
- We offer interest free credit for treatments costing over £350
Find out more by booking a free, no obligation smile consultation with one of our Invisalign dentists in Newcastle, Stanley or Ponteland.
Find out more about Invisalign on our blog here.